Rational Functions Graphs: Rational Functions I
Rational Functions Math Animations
Graphs for: Rational Functions I.
Rational Functions I: Graphs
The following graphs use Desmos, an interactive online graphing calculator.
- These graphs are intended to be used as a visual support for teachers delivering their lessons in a classroom.
- The visibility of each graph can be toggled with the circle icons on the far left.
- Graphs with several transformation steps can be "built up" by successively toggling the visibility of the intermediate steps (found in the example's folder).
- To find the intersection points, click once on either graph where they intersect. A second click will keep the intersection point coordinates visible.
- Teachers may find that projector mode makes the graphs more visible.
Click the wrench icon (top right) to bring up the window settings, then click "Projector Mode".
- The window settings used in Desmos may differ slightly from the workbook.
Interactive Demonstration of Rational Function Transformations 1 (Individual Parameters)
Interactive Demonstration of Rational Function Transformations 2 (All Parameters)
Example 2 (a - b)
Example 4 (a - f)
Example 5 (a - d)
Example 7 (a - d)
Example 8 (a - d)