Field Test Registration
Until Aug. 31, 2013, Math 30-1 teachers may join the field test for free by filling out the form below. When completing the form, note the following items:
1) An official school email address is required for approval.
2) The teacher username/password is what you will use to log in. Do not share this.
3) The student username/password is what your students will use to log in. This may be distributed to all your students.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your application to be approved. You will receive an email upon approval.
If you need further assistance, use the contact form here.
For the duration of the field test (March 2012 - Aug. 31, 2013), teachers may use the content in the following ways:
- The student username and password may be distributed to all of your students. Do not post the student username/password online. Acceptable ways to distribute login info include writing it on the classroom whiteboard, posting it on a secured webpage, or sending it via email to your students.
- The blank lesson sheets that go with each video may be photocopied and distributed to your students for the duration of the field test.
- Videos may be shown within your school (i.e. showing a video via projector to your class).
- When the field test ends, schools that wish to continue using this website as a resource must purchase a license. Without a license, the username/password will expire and print materials may no longer be photocopied or distributed.
- Do not host PDF files or video content acquired from this website on your own website.
- The confirmation email is automatically generated and may end up in your junk email folder.